I Want Something A Little Bit Dramatic Hence My Choice Of Greece For My Wedding- Monalisa

Monalisa Chinda has said it over and over again, that her white wedding will take place in Greece. Speaking to a Sun reporter, the actress, talk show host and mother of one
confirmed that again, but now explained why she choose Greece for her white wedding which is coming up soon. She also spoke about how supportive her new husband has been.

We hear that you are headed for Greece for a fairy tale wed­ding.

(Laughter) Yes, I am going to Greece but it is not a fairy tale wedding-o. It is just church blessing.

Why Greece?

Greece is synonymous with our work. It is home to theatre. Greece is home to aesthetics, beauty and ancient history. So basically, it is a beautiful place. It is where acting started from. I just wanted some sort of drama in my wedding. I don’t know how to explain it but I intend to do what nobody else has done before.

How are you coping with marriage, your talk show and the movies?

I have someone who is backing me up and that is my husband. If you are not linked to the right partner, you’re in trouble.
I Want Something A Little Bit Dramatic Hence My Choice Of Greece For My Wedding- Monalisa I Want Something A Little Bit Dramatic Hence My Choice Of Greece For My Wedding- Monalisa Reviewed by Unknown on May 29, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments